Yuri’s Psychic Army:
Developer Westwood Pacific
Publisher Electronic Arts
Release Date 12/10/2001
Current Version 1.001
What is Yuri’s Revenge?
Announced by Westwood Pacific on April 13, 2001, Command & Conquer: Yuri’s Revenge is the massive expansion pack for the number one best selling game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2. Yuri’s Revenge has been declared the largest expansion pack for any Westwood Studios game to date, and features not only new missions, but a whole new third side to play.
As in Red Alert 2, Westwood Studios have continued its tradition of producing movie-quality cut scenes in Yuri’s Revenge. The original Red Alert 2 live-action cast, including Udo Kier as Yuri and Kari Wührer as Tanya, have returned to Westwood and have filmed over an hour of footage for the expansion.
- Three sides – In multiplayer mode, the player can choose to play any of three sides: the Allies, Soviets, or the new faction: Yuri’s psychic army.
- Fourteen new solo campaign missions – Players will chose to lead either the Allies or the Soviets against the new global threat, Yuri.
- Ten new co-op campaign missions – New campaigns to fight with a partner over a LAN or the Internet.
- New units and Tech Buildings – Thirty new units, vehicles and tech buildings, which present players with new strategic challenges and opportunities.
- Exotic Locales – Players fight and take control of exotic cities all over the earth, and beyond, such as San Francisco, Sydney, Hollywood, Seattle, London, Cairo, Transylvania and even the moon.
Find Out More?
We have collected all the information and pictures to date regarding the upcoming expansion pack. To find out what we have, you can browse the black menu to the left.