Developers EA Los Angeles, Barking Lizards Technologies,
Base Camp Films, Gametap Entertainment; prior work by Westwood Studios
Publisher Electronic Arts
Release Date 07.02.2006 (US) | 14.02.2006 (AU/NZ/ZA) | 16.02.2006 (DE/DK) | 17.02.2006 (UK/FR/IT/PL)
Current Version 1.02
Unavailable for purchase
What is The First Decade?
Command & Conquer: The First Decade is a monumental milestone in the lineage of the franchise, marking ten remarkable years of passionate fan dedication from one of the largest gaming communities. It includes the following titles:
- Command & Conquer: Gold, with The Covert Operations
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert, with Counterstrike and The Aftermath
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, with Firestorm
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, with Yuri’s Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Command & Conquer: Generals, with Zero Hour
Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor is not included with The First Decade.
The original classics like Command & Conquer and Red Alert have been modified to work with modern computers running Windows XP as their operating system.
To make things more a bit more special, The First Decade features a bonus DVD that will include a half-dozen exclusive video features like an interview with Louis Castle, who is also co-founder of Westwood Studios. As a special bonus, C&C fans have also had the opportunity to be featured on the exclusive DVD – EA searched the globe to find the world’s biggest C&C fan that can showcase and prove their undying devotion to the C&C series via video submission.
Names in different languages
- Simplified Chinese: 命令与征服：十年版
- Traditional Chinese: 終極動員令：十年典藏
- German: Command & Conquer: Die ersten 10 Jahre
Find out more?
You can look at it all by browsing the menu to the right.