Sometimes, the community just surges and there are many things to cover at once. This is definitely a good thing, meaning there are still people who find C&C games interesting as they are and/or as modding platforms. So here’s a roundup of recent community news:
- The 1.16 version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age has arrived, and has already received a day-one update to version 1.1662, bringing new units, a new singleplayer mission, two co-op missions, new multiplayer maps, multiplayer auto-saves every 2 minutes, and so much more.
- The team behind the Tiberian Sun Rising mod for Tiberium Wars has broken their silence that lasted since January, posting three new screenshots.
- Our friends at the German C&C Saga are continuing with their series of interviews with mod developers, this time with W3D Hub considering their long-standing standalone game Red Alert: A Path Beyond. Read it here – it’s available in German and English.
- In more “domestic” news, we are now using the space that used to be reserved for conventional ads to advertise projects from within the C&C community (and nothing else, so you won’t see any funny stuff!), and have created a poll for our next game night.
- Yuri’s Revenge: December Holiday 2v2 Tournament (December 10th until January)
- Zero Hour: November Ladder Wars (in progress)
- Kane’s Wrath: November Ladder Wars (undecided), Christmas 3v3 R12 Tournament (December 10th), BikeRush’s Christmas 1v1 Tournament (December 17th)
- Red Alert 3: November Ladder Wars (December 9th)