CNCNZ News |
Throughout most January, there haven’t been many news, especially not those that would warrant a full post. In recent days, however, this changed, so let’s quickly look at what’s been going on:
- Ares version 1.0 was finally released yesterday. This is the long-awaited build that fixes the save/load mechanic, and which is announced to power the next patch of Mental Omega APYR.
- Project Perfect Mod forum member Katz released an updated version of the W3D XML Asset Importer for newer versions of 3DS Max, largely improving the plug-in’s performance. He has also released a set of tools with which one can extract and import assets from and to Command & Conquer 2013… well, at least the files that have been circulating around the webnets recently.
- Lin Kuei Ominae has released an updated version (01.01.00.09) of the ImageShaper tool, which now allows the conversion of image sequences into SHP as a batch process.
- Red Alert: A Path Beyond was updated to version 184.108.40.206, while Expansive Civilian Warfare was updated to version 220.127.116.11.
- The C&C: Untitled team has published a new look for the GLA Ravager Tank.
- Zero Hour: Winter Classic 2017 (underway, finals January 28th, 19:00 GMT)
- Kane’s Wrath: 10 Year Marathon – 2v2 Vanilla Tournament (January 28th, 12:00 GMT)
- Red Alert 3: For The Win #52 (January 28th, 14:00 GMT)