CNCNZ News |
Several things have been going on in the C&C community in the past few days, so we’ll go through them briefly:
- The Red Alter mod team have started working after a long hiatus, and have released the source models of what they’ve created so far.
- Kane’s Wrath Reloaded (a Tiberium Wars mod despite the name) has been updated to version 1.91.
- Rampastring’s alternate Tiberian Sun client has been updated to version 5.40 (use 5.30, then update it manually), and now even features the missions that were exclusive to the demo.
- An unofficial hotfix was released for the Zero Hour mod Shockwave, which resolves the pink Pathfinder texture on snow maps, fixes Kwai in the General’s Challenge and makes Tao use his advanced nuclear silo in skirmishes and the General’s Challenge. A full install of Shockwave version 1.201 is still required.
- OpenRA playtest version 20170902 has been released, featuring 40 resolved issues, a balance overhaul and the new “Agenda” map for the Red Alert mod, balance tweaks for the Tiberian Dawn mod, and a new version of the Mod SDK.