1. I cannot install the game on my device
Please check that you have enough storage on your device for C&C:TA. If you run out of storage, try deleting apps you don’t need/use.
2. Can I play with multiple accounts on the same device?
Yes, Origin makes it possible. Tap “Logout” button in-game, and then log out of Origin. You or a friend can then log into another Origin account and play another game session on the device.
3. Can I use one account on multiple devices/Can I continue my game on another device?
Yes, Origin makes it possible. Just login in to Origin with your existing account on the new device. However, the settings you made in the game, such as sound settings, will not be the same as on your old device
Please note that if you login in to a device while still logged in on another, you will be automatically logged out of the other device.
4. I am getting a message that there is a newer version of C&C:TA that I need to get. How can I get the latest, most up-to-date version of the app?
Tap the App Store icon on your device and then tap the “Updates” tab on the bottom bar. Find Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances in that list and click on the “Update” button.
5. Every time I launch the game, my base looks like the previous changes have not been saved. What happened?
You can try to fix this issue by deleting and then re-installing your app.
First, make sure you’re using iOS version 5.0.1 or later so you can access the “Not on this iPhone/iPad/iPod” section of the App Store. On your device, you can find this section in the App Store > Updates > Purchased > “Not on this iPhone/iPod/iPad”. Once you’ve made sure you have access to this section of the App Store, please delete Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances from your device, and then reinstall it.
To delete and reinstall the app:
- Tap and hold the “Tiberium Alliances” icon on the home screen of your iOS device until you see an “X” in the upper left-hand corner of the icon.
- You will get a message asking if you really want to delete “Tiberium Alliances.”
- Tap the “Delete” button to remove the app.
- Once the app is deleted, go to the Purchased -> “Not on this iPhone/iPod/iPad” section of the App Store and find “Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances“.
- Tap the “Install” button to reinstall the app.
NOTE: If you do not have the “Not on this iPhone/iPod/iPad” option on your App Store, make sure you sync your iOS device with iTunes on your computer before deleting the app.
- Learn more about syncing with iTunes.
- Learn more about downloading past purchases from the App Store.
6. My Base(s) is/are gone! What happened?
Make sure you are logged into the correct Origin account to access your saved game. Click on the orange “O” icon with the words “Login” to sign into your Origin account.