This guide will show you how to install Command & Conquer for DOS and its The Covert Operations expansion pack.
On modern systems, it is impossible to run applications which are meant for DOS without using DOSBox. For information on how to use it, check out their official tutorial.
- Insert either Command & Conquer disc to your CD/DVD drive.
- Run setup.exe and install the game as you normally would.
- Repeat steps 2-3 with The Covert Operations disc.
- Patch the game to version 1.22, the latest official patch. You can use the patch from our site linked below, or one of these mirrors.
- Run the game through C&C.exe.