Are you ready to get down and dirty in the Command & Conquer universe? Find out for yourself with the multiplayer demo of Command & Conquer Renegade. Play online* against other renegades in a single multiplayer map and enjoy full access to all 28 characters, 23 weapons, and 11 vehicles available in the team-based C&C multiplayer mode.
Oct 12, 2017 note: This demo is absurdly out of date. There is no way you’ll find anything useful with this demo. It is being kept here for archival purposes.
We have put together a list of alternate download sites for the Renegade demo. Even if you download it from one these other locations the demo can only be played on GameSpy Arcade. Some of these links could be broken. If any are, the download mirror above will work.
- GamePlanet NZ – downloads.gameplanet.co.nz/dl.dyn/Files/2986.html
- Shacknews – www.shacknews.com/files/fileshack2.x?RenegadeMultiDemo.exe
- 3D Gamers – www.3dgamers.com/games/ccrenegade/
- Tiscali Games – games.tiscali.cz/clanek/demo2.asp?id=2907
- Fragland.net – www.fragland.net/?body=newsitem&nid=6843
- AusGamers – files.ausgamers.com/?agn=details&id=1574
- GameArena – games.telstra.com/gamearena/resources/files/?action=details&id=1574
- BonusWeb – www.bonusweb.cz/download/dema/cacrenegadedemo.html
- FileFront – www.filefront.com/?file=16658
- FilePlanet – www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?file=84982
- Nuclear Days – www.nucleardays.com/html/RenegadeMultiDemo.shtml
- Demo News – www.demonews.com/files/view.php?id=521&cat=Games
* Multiplyer demo service is only available via GameSpy. To play on Westwood Online you require the retail version of Renegade.