Nod/Black Hand/Marked of Kane:
Developer EA Los Angeles, BreakAway Games
Publisher Electronic Arts
Platforms Windows, Xbox 360
Release Date 24/03/2008
Current Version 1.02
What is Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath
In the name of Kane! The Command & Conquer series continues to thrive with Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath. As the expansion pack to the critically-acclaimed and fan favourite, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, this Real-time Strategy (RTS) game returns to the Tiberium Universe with Kane at the centre of an epic new single player campaign spanning 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. This story will be told through a new set of high-definition, live action video sequences starring a celebrity cast including Joe Kucan, playing the megalomaniac leader of the Brotherhood of Nod, alongside new talent Natasha Henstridge and Carl Lumbly. With your help, Commander, the Dark Messiah may rise again!
Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath also features a new strategic layer of gameplay that allows you to establish bases, build customized armies, and attack your enemies on a global scale – and then dive into the frenzied tactical combat where your skills as a commander will be tested to the limits. The game introduces six new sub-factions and a wealth of new units, structures, and powers to the armies of the Global Defense Initiative, the Brotherhood of Nod, and the enigmatic alien Scrin. The Xbox 360 version of Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath will début a revolutionary new radial interface designed specifically for console gamers. Taking RTS controls to a whole new level, utilize the command stick to build, deploy, and attack with great ease.
- Fast, Fluid, Fun – The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay C&C invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- Over 30 Single Player Missions – In a vast open-world ‘theatre of war’ where each decision you make matters, you’ll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- RTS as a Sport – Observe, broadcast, and compete in thrilling online battles with innovations including all-new interactive spectator modes, VoIP communication, player commentary, and more.
- Story Like You’ve Never Seen – High-definition, live action video sequences that seamlessly tie the game’s epic story together featuring an unparalleled, diverse cast.
- Adaptive AI – The game AI matches your style of play – choose from distinct AI playing styles such as ‘rushing’, ‘turtling’, and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- New Ways to Attack – Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful never-before-seen super-units.
- Technology Makes the World Come Alive – Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at. The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- Intuitive and Evolved Interface – Fully evolved side-bar interface that allows you to fully manage your base operations while never leaving the action.
- Battle the Best Online – With multiple online game modes, all-new multiplayer maps, and a fully featured content editor, go online to see how you stack up in RTS’ ultimate forum.
Find out more?
You can look at it all by browsing the menu to the left.