We’ve found that disabling Hyperthreading can fix the video/audio sync issue that many of you are experiencing. For those of you who don’t know how to do this, you reboot your machine, go in to the BIOS options, and then disable Hyperthreading through there.
This is definitely a temporary work-around while we apply a permanent fix in a patch.
If this does not work, you can also try setting the priority of your game to a higher level.
Setting the Priority of the Game to a Higher Level
- Run the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars game.
- Press Alt + Tab to minimize the game and switch back to Windows.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to bring up the security prompt and click on “Task Manager”.
- Select the Processes tab and look for CnC3game.dat in the list.
- Right-click on CnC3game.dat, select Set Priority, and then select AboveNormal from the sub-menu — this option is one step up from the default Normal setting.