Always download the latest version of any patch for your game. Unless otherwise stated, each patch version contains all of the updates from any previous version.
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour v1.04
- GLA WORKER – Slow supply gather rate problem fixed.
- Online lobby sorts alphabetically instead of by rank.
- MOUNTAIN FOX – Missing bridge bug fixed.
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour v1.03
1. COMMAND CENTER CRASH– fixed the crash that would occur when upgrading a fake GLA command center.
2. GARRISONED BUNKER CRASH– fixed the crash that would occur when a stealth bomber attacked a garrisoned bunker or palace.
3. FIXED THE UNFINISHED BUILDING EXPLOIT
– Scud Storm (All GLA Generals)
– Firebase (all USA Generals)
– Gattling Tower (all China Generals)
– Patriot Missile (all USA Generals)
– Tunnel Network (Stealth and Demolition Generals)
4. WORKERS STOPPING– fixed the problem that would cause GLA workers to stop gathering resources when buying the Fortified Building Upgrade.
5. GLA CAPTURING OPPONENT’S COMMAND CENTER– fixed an issue that caused the user’s general’s powers to become un-clickable after he captured an opponent’s command center.
6. COLONEL BURTON– fixed the bug where he could destroy aircraft by knife-attack.
7. TANK HUNTER– his explosives no longer disappear when he dies. Instead, they explode.
8. SENTRY DRONES– no longer automatically engage on enemy units when stealthed.
9. USA AIR FORCE GENERAL– the rangers are now specific to the faction, rather than being the default USA rangers.
10. COMANCHES– now get the red rocket trails when they achieve heroic rank.
11. TEXT CHANGES– the tooltip for the Laser Defense Turret now indicates the correct power usage.
12. TOXIN GENERAL– Anthrax bomb now has Gamma toxin by default.
13. BOMB TRUCK DISGUISED AS AVENGER– now uses the correct Avenger Model.
14. ADDED NEW MAPS!
15. ALL USA GENERALS
a. RAPTOR & STEALTH FIGHTER- fixed the laser missile upgrade.
b. PILOT- displays upgrade cameos for chemical suits and advanced training.
i. Blades no longer collide with anything.
ii. Rocket pod “instant damage speed” removed.
i. No longer takes damage from flashbangs.
e. HUMVEE- transported units can now directly target air units.
f. TOMAHAWK- now drop salvage crate when destroyed by GLA.
g. SCOUT DRONE- Reduced effects of armor upgrade from 50% to 25%.
h. HELLFIRE DRONE- Reduced effects of armor upgrade from 50% to 25%.
i. SPY DRONE- now displays the upgrade cameo for drone armor.
j. FIREBASE- Armor adjusted to be vulnerable to snipers and immune to melee and laser damage.
k. SENTRY DRONE-
i. Benefits from drone armor upgrade granting 25% bonus.
i. Laser turret no longer has sight range.
ii. Composite armor upgrade has been removed.
iii. Now displays cameo for hellfire drone.
iv. Damage received vs. jet missiles improved from 30% to 23%.
v. Fixed the bug where the map would become slightly uncovered when building an avenger.
vi. Locomotor has been corrected.
m. BATTLE DRONE- Increased vehicle repair rate from 5 to 10 points per second.
n. FLASHBANGS- increased primary damage from 25 to 35.
o. SPECTRE GUNSHIP- level 1 hit points decreased from 1000 to 600.
16. USA (BASE FACTION)
a. SPECTRE GUNSHIP- now grants less experience when killed.
b. POWER PLANT – now displays upgrade cameo for control rods.
c. SUPPLY DROP ZONE- now displays upgrade cameo for supply lines.
d. PALADIN- now displays the upgrade cameo for hellfire drone.
17. USA AIR FORCE GENERAL
a. COMANCHE- now displays upgrade for stealth upgrade.
b. POWER PLANT- now displays upgrade cameo for control rods.
c. SUPPLY CENTER- now displays upgrade cameo for supply lines.
d. SUPPLY DROP ZONE- – now displays upgrade cameo for supply lines.
e. CHINOOK- build time increased from 15 to 25 seconds.
f. KING RAPTOR- laser guided missile only increased damage by 12% rather than 25% for the other factions.
i. Bomb damage increased from 900 to 1000.
ii. Bomb damage radius increased from 70 to 100.
h. CARPET BOMBER- now has to be activated in the general’s experience menu (Level 1 – experience point). Is deployed from the Strategy Center.
18. USA LASER GENERAL
a. LASER DEFENSE TURRET– correct number of Rangers appear when destroyed.
19. USA SUPERWEAPON GENERAL
a. AURORA ALPHA-
i. New unique model.
ii. Secondary attack damage decreased from 1000 to 900.
iii. Secondary attack range decreased from 100 to 70.
b. BATTLE DRONE- reduced drone armor upgrade from 50% to 25%.
c. PATRIOT BATTERY- now spawns rangers when destroyed.
d. DAISY CUTTER FUEL BOMB-
i. Damage reduced from 1000 to 900.
ii. Damage radius reduced from 100 to 70.
i. Now available without the Strategy Center.
ii. Decreased price from 2400 to 2000.
20. ALL CHINA GENERALS
a. PROPAGANDA TOWER- now displays the upgrade cameo for subliminal messaging.
b. INTERNET CENTER- now displays the upgrade cameo for satellite hack 1 and 2.
c. GATTLING TANK- experience required to level up is more spread out (gets to level 2 sooner and to level 3 later).
d. INFERNO CANNON-
i. It only takes three shots to trigger a napalm firestorm (down from six).
e. NAPALM MISSILES-
i. Now inflicts burning death instead of explosion death.
ii. Range reduced from 320 to 300.
21. CHINA (BASE FACTION)
a. HELIX- now displays upgrade cameo for black napalm.
b. INFERNO CANNON- Speed increased from 20 to 30.
22. CHINA INFANTRY GENERAL
a. MINI GUNNER-
i. Now displays upgrade cameo for capture building.
ii. Reduced price from 400 to 350.
iii. Range reduced from 125 to 115.
b. ASSAULT TROOP CRAWLER-
i. Decreased heal rate to 2% (non-upgraded) and 4% (upgraded).
ii. Now displays the upgrade cameo for subliminal messaging.
c. ATTACK OUTPOST-
i. Now displays the upgrade cameo for subliminal messaging
ii. Decreased slots from 10 to 8.
iii. Decreased included Tank Hunters from 4 to 3.
iv. Decreased health from 350 to 300
v. Decreased heal rate to 1% (non-upgraded) and 2% (upgraded).
d. ASSAULT HELIX-
i. Decreased health from 300 to 265.
ii. Can now build special bunker and drop napalm bombs.
23. CHINA NUKE GENERAL
a. RADIATION FIELDS
i. Changed ambient sound to toxic ambient sound.
ii. Reduced health from 120 to 100 allowing medics to clean them up faster.
iii. Increased lifetime from 2.5 seconds to 10 seconds.
iv. Now uses toxic FX on death.
v. Reduced geometry radius from 10 to 6.
vi. Damage radius is now smaller.
b. HELIX- now displays upgrade cameo for nuke bomb.
c. MIG- removed upgrade cameo for black napalm, since it is not available.
d. BATTLEMASTER- now displays upgrade cameo for isotope stability.
e. CARPET BOMB- delay increased from 2:30 to 3:00.
f. TROOPCRAWLER- Now contains the Tank General’s Red Guard rather than base China’s.
24. CHINA TANK GENERAL
i. Increased price from 1200 to 1400.
ii. Now contains the Tank General’s Red Guard rather than base China’s.
b. GATTLING TANK- evened out the experience points needed to level up (0 – 80 – 200 – 300).
25. ALL GLA GENERALS
a. QUAD CANNONS-
i. Now 50% more resistant to fire damage.
ii. Damage with the AP upgrade is now sequentially higher after each weapon crate upgrade. Previously, damage was slightly reduced after the second upgrade.
b. ALL BUILDINGS- now display upgrade cameo for fortified structure (when appropriate).
c. SCUD LAUNCHER- now drops salvage crate when destroyed by GLA.
d. RADAR VAN- stealth detection range increased from 200 to 250.
e. BATTLE BUS-
i. Transported units can directly target air units.
ii. Decreased speed from 75 to 70.
f. SCUD MISSILES- Can now do damage to structures
g. MARAUDER- weapon range increased from 150 to 170.
i. Cannon (salvage upgrade) damage now has different properties.
ii. Machine gun damage reduced from 15 to 10.
iii. Damage increases when purchasing AP Bullets after the second salvage upgrade.
i. HIJACKER- can no longer capture the battle bus, when occupied.
26. GLA (BASE FACTION)
a. SCUD STORM, SCORPION- now displays upgrade cameo for Anthrax Beta.
b. REBEL- now displays upgrade cameo for Booby Traps.
c. BOMB TRUCK- now displays upgrade cameo for Anthrax Beta.
d. TECHNICAL- increased build time from 3 to 5.
e. SABOTEUR- now available in barracks after the war factory is built.
f. TUNNEL NETWORK- damage caused by gun increased from 10 to 15.
g. MARAUDER TANK-
i. Armor increased from 430 to 500.
ii. Weapon range increased from 150 to 170.
27. GLA DEMO GENERAL
a. Most units that can commit suicide only explode when committing suicide and not when they are destroyed.
i. Increased build time from 3 to 5 seconds.
ii. With the demolition upgrade, the technical can only explode by manual command.
c. TERRORIST- the explosion power increased.
d. TUNNEL NETWORK- damage caused by gun increased from 10 to 15.
e. MARAUDER TANK-
i. Health increased from 430 to 500.
ii. Weapon range increased from 150 to 170.
f. JARMEN KELL- can no longer detect stealthed units.
28. GLA TOXIN GENERAL
a. ANTHRAX GAMMA UPGRADE- price increased from 1000 to 1500.
b. RPGs- the effect of gamma upgrade has been reduced.
c. TECHNICAL- increased build time from 3 to 5.
d. MARAUDER TANK-
i. Health increased from 430 to 500.
ii. Weapon range increased from 150 to 170.
29. GLA STEALTH GENERAL
a. TECHNICAL- increased build time from 3 to 5.
b. TUNNEL NETWORK- damage caused by gun increased from 10 to 15.
c. SABOTEUR- now available in barracks after the war factory is built.
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour v1.02
- Fixed the missing particle effects (Alpha Aurora fuel-air bomb, other explosions).
- Fixed a bug that caused Stinger Site occupants to remain forever disabled after they’ve been attacked by a Microwave Tank.
- When building the Avenger, the War Factory is now the only requirement for the Laser General and USA General. The Strategy Center is no longer required.
- Technicals build slightly slower and cost 50 more credits for the Demo General.
- Also fixed the replay version problem
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour v1.01
- New Multiplayer Maps (added to QuickMatch as well)
- North America (2 Player)
- Forgotten Forest (2 Player)
- Seaside Mutiny (2 Player)
- The Frontline (2 Player)
- Manic Aggression (4 Player)
- Mountain Fox (4 Player)
- Dogs of War (4 Player)
- Hostile Dawn (6 Player)
- Red Rock (6 Player)
- Death Valley (8 Player)
- Iron Dragon (8 Player)
- Sometimes rank medals would appear gray in the Custom Match lobby.
- Added –quickstart command line parameter.
- Fixed an issue when the Microwave attacks and Internet Center. Hackers would stop hacking if they were inside and a Microwave Tank beam attacked it.
- If the US-FireBase was filled with infantry and the user sold it the infantry became invisible but were still selectable.
- Jarmen Kell balance issues.
- Balance: Made the Tunnel Network build speed same as Generals.
- Balance: Beefed up the MOAB a bit.
- Balance: The Alpha Aurora Bomber’s attack balance tweak.
- Units will now continue destroying a GLA building that has gone to their GLA Hole state.
- BattleBus occupants now get the attack cursor against buildings, air units.
- All Ambulances now heal all vehicles.
- Troop Crawler/FOW issue is fixed.
- Black Lotus “capture while moving” fix.
- Rare disappearing supply docks in skirmish fixed.
- Removed audio cue that signals every message displayed on screen during a game. Should only occur during incoming chat.
- Removed Carpet Bomber from the 3rd mission in the CHINA campaign.
- Changed all Gattling weapons so they can no longer force fire through structures.
- Certain stealthed units would show up on the radar in rare instances.
- Fixed text errors in the tooltips for USA Drone Armor and CHINA Nuclear Tank upgrades.
- Fixed the difficulty level of the Generals Challenge campaign when restarting a new campaign with one campaign already in progress.
- Fixed the GLA RPG Trooper animation that fires from hip.
- Fixed the Nuke General’s map to prevent him from building multiple Nuke Silos on top of each other.
- Removed the mismatch error message in replays (there is no mismatch – it is a text error).
- 2 of the medals were not working for Quickmatch: Apocalypse medal and Streak medal. This is fixed.
- Alt-Tab would often cause audio to drop out upon returning to the game. It’ll return if the user clicks “apply” in the options menu.
- Rare lock up after player resigns fixed.
- Garrisoning crashes (castle, for example) In GLA 5 there is a castle in the middle of the map with additional units garrisoned inside. Send a vehicle to this castle to gain the units (they will transfer ownership to the player if he gets close). You gain 14 units. If you garrison the castle with any more than 14, the game will crash. There are 26 slots available in the castle. This is now fixed.
- If the player did a certain action at a certain time (depended on connection), then reconnected, the game would time out and award both players a win.
- The US Intelligence tool tip said it took 2 minutes to re-charge when it actually took 5 minutes.
- Alexander’s EMP Patriot- some planes were not affected after being hit by the EMP Patriot. Her own strucutures now don’t damage by her patriot.
- Anthrax Gamma (Dr. Thrax)- now this upgrade has an effect on the Anthrax Bomb.
- Avengers now leave tire tracks.
- Bomb Trucks disguised as Avengers still have the Avenger turret (however the turret is lowered unlike the normal unit which has the turrets raised.).
- Korean hotkey for selecting air units (W) added.
- Various other fixes too sensitive to reveal. Certain players may use them as exploits.