Always download the latest version of any patch for your game. Unless otherwise stated, each patch version contains all of the updates from any previous version.
In the case of Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight, running the launcher in an unpatched game will automatically bring the game to the latest version.
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Version 1.03
This particular patch did not have an official changelog.
- Capitol Coup
- Disputed Depot
- Bridge to Nowhere
- Minor bug fixes.
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Version 1.02
- Campaign/Skirmish progress is automatically saved if a network disconnect occurs
- Various bug fixes in relation to crash/disconnect issues
- Skirmish / Custom Match Tunable Options:
Goal Point Multiplier
Unit Kill Multiplier
On/Off Map Reveal
On/Off Random Crates
- Worldbuilder framework added to game (Map Transfer, in-game support, etc.)
- Numerous gameplay fixes related to shell UI and in-game
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Version 1.01
- This is a hot-fix patch to address special characters issues with installation for the French and Russian versions.